The Rustic Wreath is a stunning and affordable walnut stained maple banjo that honors the heritage of the instrument, while taking on a sleek, minimalist feel.
In keeping with the tradition of some of the world’s most popular banjos, the Rustic Wreath retains aesthetic features of its older siblings, notably the inlay pattern from the Golden Wreath, the traditional prewar peghead shape, and iconic flange hole pattern. The tapered profile of the maple neck is also identical to that found on the other models from the Golden Series, giving a very comfortable playing experience. The Rustic Wreath also shares the same deep resonator as the other Golden Series banjos, allowing for greater bass frequencies to be produced.
These traditional features are paired with a beautifully understated satin finish over a dark walnut stain, and single white binding on the resonator. This makes for a sleek take on an iconic looking instrument.
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: Traditional "U" Shape
- Stain: Dark Walnut
- Finish: Satin
- Nut Material: Ebony
- Tuners: Deering Planetary Tuners
- 5th String Tuner: Deering Gotoh Geared 5th String Tuner
- Frets: 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Rim: 3-Ply Violin Grade Maple
- Rim Diameter: 11"
- Tone Ring: Deering -06- 20 Hole Bell Bronze Tone Ring
- Head: 11" Top Frosted Medium Crown
- Tension Hoop: Notched Brass Tension Hoop
- Hooks & Nuts: 24 Round J-Hooks and 1/4″ Hex Nuts
- Flange: Traditional Style One Piece Zinc Flange
- Armrest: Deering Armrest
- Hardware Plating: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Deering True Tone Tailpiece
- Finish: Hand Finished Satin Polyurethane
- Resonator Wood: 3-Ply Poplar/Poplar/Maple
- Resonator Finish: Satin
- Resonator Sidewalls: Straight
- Resonator Diameter: 13 7/8"
- Resonator Stain: Dark Walnut
- Neck Width at the Nut: 1 1/4"
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge: 26 1/4"
- Rim Diameter: 11"
- Overall Instrument Length: 38"
- Weight Approx.: 11 lbs
- Hardshell case