The Deering Golden Era 5 String Banjo is an accurate reproduction of the classic banjos of the 1930’s made with the same materials and the same weight, design and features of the originals.
- Bound ebony fingerboard.
- Traditional peghead and fingerboard inlays.
- Proprietary Deering precision tuners.
- Flamed maple neck.
- Extra deep flamed maple resonator.
- 20-hole bell bronze Deering tone ring.
- 3-ply rock maple rim.
- Custom Deering tailpiece.
- Proprietary Deering bridge.
- One-piece thick cast zinc flange.
- Gloss lacquer finish.
- Deluxe arched top hard-shell case included.