Positive Grid's Spark redefines how we jam, practice, and learn songs. The Postive Grid Spark 40-Watt Smart Guitar Amp & Bluetooth® Speaker is app-driven, bringing forth an immersive experience with its impressive 40 watts output and over 10,000 classic BIAS amp/pedal/cab presets. Through its twin 4-inch ported hi-fi speakers, it fills the room with dynamic sound, making it an ideal companion for any bedroom musician.
Ready for direct injection into your DAW recording session or live PA via USB or 1/8-inch TRS headphone output. And impressive as that is, it's just scratching the surface of all the Spark can do for you.
Voice control via the Spark App gives you Slash-worthy lead tones and solo-ready rock and blues backing tracks without lifting a finger. You can even feed Spark your own chord progressions and listen in amazement as a virtual session drummer and bassist accompany you in real time. A massive list of downloadable tone presets and an impressive library of virtual pedals and amps — which are easily navigable by style, artist, or genre — suit this one amp for every electric guitar, acoustic, and bass in your arsenal. And at a mere 11.5 pounds (slightly less than a bowling ball, slightly more than a gallon of paint), the Positive Grid Spark is transportable enough for day-to-day outings.
- A breakthrough way to jam, track, practice, and learn songs.
- Pairs to the powerful Spark App (iOS/Android) via Bluetooth for greater control.
- Over 10,000+ Tone Engine presets for electric guitar, acoustic guitar, and bass.
- Delivers a bedroom-filling 40 watts through twin 4-inch ported hi-fi speakers
- Hands-on controls for traditional tone dialing
- Voice commands: "play me a blues track" or "get me Slash's tone"
- Intelligently tracks guitar progressions for live bass/drums accompaniment
- Creates chord charts from songs imported via YouTube, Spotify, and your own Apple Music library
- USB connection for direct recording — includes PreSonus Studio One Prime DAW
- 1/8-inch TRS headphone jack for silent practice or live output
- 1/8-inch auxiliary in for wiring in backing tracks from your phone