The Fender American Original '50s Stratocaster is a dead ringer for a classic '59, save for a few modern refinements.
The American Original '50s lightweight alder body and Soft "V" maple neck are staples of this era, as are its vintage-tall frets, synchronized trem system, and nitro lacquer finish.
- A tribute to the 1959 Stratocaster.
- Pure Vintage '59 pickups are painstakingly period correct.
- Modern 5-way switching unlocks in-between tones.
- '50s-era Soft "V" maple neck feels great for thumb-over playing.
- Modern 9.5-inch fingerboard radius minimizes fretting out.
- Resonant alder body with breathable nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
- Sustain-enhancing bone nut.
- 6-saddle synchronized Tremolo bridge.
- Kluson-style vintage tuning machines.
- Hard-shell case included.