The Vox AV15 Analog Valve Modeling Amplifier delivers real tube grit and dynamic response from 12AX7s in the preamp stages.
Choose from eight all-analog preamp circuits based on classic amps from Vox and others for tones that range from clean chime to high-gain crunch; then blend in analog-styled delay, chorus, or reverb to taste. A Power Level control lets you dial back wattage on the fly to capture the perfect stage of tube breakup for each song. A sealed cab with a custom 8-inch Vox speaker provides powerful bass for a combo amp of this size, making the Vox AV15 not just a travel-friendly practice companion, but also a good-sounding, vintage-looking combo for the stage and studio.
The Vox Analog Valve series packs decades of amp tones into a practice-friendly, stage-ready combo.
Eight classic amp models with convincing onboard FX give the AV15 a full complement of clean, dirty, crunchy, and overdriven tones. Bright and Fat switches provide some instant oomph or sheen to help your parts cut through a mix. And a switchable Bias control lets you choose between modern and vintage tube response.
- Eight all-analog amp circuits.
- AC15 and AC30 Top Boost circuits deliver Vox chime and crunch.
- Classic American combos, British stacks, and modern high-gain amp circuits cover lots of ground.
- 12AX7 in the preamp stage gives you real tube dynamics and harmonics.
- Onboard reverb, delay, and chorus.
- 15W provides enough power for small gigs.
- Custom 8-inch Vox speaker in a sealed cabinet for extended bass response.
- Great for the practice room, stage, and studio.
- Power Level control lets you roll back wattage for juicy tube distortion.
- Bright and Fat switches for expanded tonal options.
- Bias switch lets you swap between modern and vintage tube response.
- Reactor switch lets you toggle tight/loose power amp damping.
- DEMO Model.