The traditionally styled body of the Trinity College TM-325 Standard Celtic Octave Mandolin is complimented by an elegant snakehead peghead with the new Celtic-inspired cross.
Trinity College mandolins are designed for traditional Celtic music, though they are used in a wide variety of other styles, too.
- Natural or Black top.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with round soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Celtic sound.
- Solid maple back and sides produce crisp high notes and resonant mid range tones.
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability.
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability.
- Elegant abalone Celtic design peghead inlay for a traditional feel.
- Hard shell case included.