Richie Kotzen Signature RK5 Fly Rig is not simply the Tech 21 RK5 Fly Rig Multi-Effects Pedal with Richie Kotzen's with his name screened on it. The RK5 was developed in close collaboration with Richie, whose input was invaluable.
- Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
- OMG overdrive, based upon Richie’s Signature OMG pedal, brings in the organic distortion of single power tube Class A amplifiers, but with a tighter, quicker and snappier response. Includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
- Boost, within the OMG section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
- DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
- All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
- All metal housing.
- Metal footswitches and jacks.
- 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
- 1/4-inch low impedance output.
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
- Actual size: 11.5 inches long by 2.5 inches wide by 1.25 inches high.
- Weight: 18.6 oz.
- Utilizes included 12V DC power supply, 150mA, center negative.
- North America: Model #DC3-A / International: Model #DC3-D.
- Note: International power supplies are “auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V, which can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.