The ‘60s and ‘70s are widely recognized as the heyday for professional recording console design. The EQ and preamp sections of these near-mythical vintage consoles are highly sought after, even to this day.
The Tech 21 Q\Strip EQ Pedal was designed with sophisticated features that enable you to take these highly-coveted tone shaping circuits with you, whether you’re heading to a live gig or tracking in the studio or into your DAW. It’s compact, extremely cost-effective and in an ultra-convenient DI format.
- HPF is ideal for cutting the rumble that can accompany instruments when taking them direct
- LPF rolls off unwanted frequencies and can be used as a speaker simulator
- Used together, EQ and LPF let you re-create different speaker cabinet curves for going direct with FX pedals
- Very high impedance handles both piezo pickups and low-impedance sources equally well
- XLR can drive power amps, includes 20dB pad to accommodate mic-level inputs on mixers and preamps
- 1/4" output fitted with switchable 10dB boost, useful for driving power amps or pushing tube amps into overdrive
- Phantom power via XLR output or optional 9V alkaline battery
- May be powered with optional Tech 21 Model #DC4 power supply
- Smooth-action custom actuator switch
- Rugged, all-metal housing