The TC Electronic HyperGravity Compressor pedal adds classic and modern compressors to your pedalboard. The HyperGravity uses a highly advanced multiband dynamics algorithm from TC Electronic's System 6000, which has been the preferred dynamics tool for top producers for over 10 years.
- Compact compressor pedal offers exceptional multiband compression plus a sweet vintage compressor mode.
- Advanced MD3 multiband dynamics algorithm applies perfectly tailored compression to highs, mids and lows for an ultra-musical result.
- Warm vintage mode lets you play with a classic stompbox compressor tone.
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App.
- Design your own customized compression effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac, and iPad.
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off.
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs.
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing.
- Compact format fits on any pedal board.
- High-quality components to give you a true studio-grade compressor in a pedal format.
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road.
- Designed and engineered in Denmark.