The Taylor K24ce Steel String Guitar delivers all the sonic benefits of Koa, a very special tonewood and a Taylor specialty; savour the strong attack, crisp articulation, and voluptuous bloom. This impeccable Grand Auditorium guitar features a graceful Venetian cutaway with a top, back, and sides of highly figured Hawaiian Koa.
This K24ce features Taylor’s revolutionary V-Class bracing, which boosts volume evenly across the tonal spectrum, increases sustain, and improves the natural intonation of the instrument by creating a more synergistic response from the soundboard. This fosters a more harmonious relationship between the notes you play, helping chords to ring out in cohesive splendour.
The K24ce’s tropical mahogany neck is capped by a bound ebony fingerboard with a gorgeous maple Spring Vine inlay, smartly accented by elegant stylistic touches that include maple binding and top trim, gold tuning machines, and a sumptuous Shaded Edgeburst finish.
- Hawaiian Koa top, back, and sides.
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout.
- Venetian cutaway.
- Non-figured pale maple binding.
- Bigleaf maple rosette.
- Tropical mahogany neck with satin finish.
- West African ebony fingerboard and binding.
- Spring Vine fingerboard inlay.
- Headstock: West African ebony overlay and binding, maple purfling, spring vine inlay.
- Black graphite nut, Micarta saddle.
- Truss rod cover: West African ebony.
- Scale length: 25.5.
- West African ebony bridge pins.
- Gotoh gold tuning machines.
- Handcrafted in California.