Crafted at the intersection of solid-wood tone and great value, the Taylor AD22e Sapele Acoustic Electric guitar is the first Grand Concert entry in Taylor's American Dream Series of acoustic guitars.
Solid sapele back and sides and a mahogany top resonate with a warm, woody voice that's especially focused in the midrange. The hardwood top helps provide balance with a varied attack, while the V-Class bracing articulates the top to produce louder volume and longer sustain. The slightly shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length and narrower waist offer a pleasingly welcoming feel and strong tonal definition that will inspire fingerstyle players and flatpickers alike.
Finished off with clean appointments, the Taylor AD22e Sapele Acoustic Electric includes Taylor's ES2 pickup and ships with a lightweight, yet super-durable Aero Case.
- Taylor's lowest-priced all-solid-wood, U.S.-made guitar.
- Sapele/mahogany combo serves up warmth and focus.
- Grand Concert body shape offers an intimate feel.
- V-Class bracing for greater volume and sustain.
- Includes ES2 acoustic pickup and a durable Aero Case.