The Taylor Academy 12e Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a compact Grand Concert body makes the perfect companion for fingerpicking or anyone with a lighter touch who craves the physical comfort of a small-body guitar.
The Taylor Academy 12e guitar’s design specs are optimized for playing ease. Taylor’s patented, slim-profile neck features an array of hand-friendly touches: a shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length, 1-11/16-inch nut width, low action, and light gauge strings, all of which contribute to a slinky handfeel.
The lightweight 12e guitar body, featuring layered sapele back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, boasts an ergonomic armrest that enhances the playing comfort for one’s picking arm.
The guitar was also voiced to be extra responsive to make the playing experience as relaxed as possible. The guitar comes with an onboard ES-B pickup that includes a built-in digital chromatic tuner.
The Taylor Academy 12e Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes with a sturdy lightweight gig bag.
- Sitka spruce top.
- Layer Sapele sides and back.
- ES-B electronics with built in digital chromatic tuner.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8 inches.
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone nut/Micarta saddle.
- Bracing: Academy Series.
- Truss Rod Cover: black plastic.
- Pickguard: None.
- Number of Frets: 20.
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200).
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light.
- Body Length: 19-1/2 inches.
- Padded gig bag included.