This Taylor 916ce acoustic guitar, from 2008 is in great overall shape with only very minor playwear.
The Grand Symphony body features a solid Sitka spruce top and Indian rosewood back and sides for a full low end, crisp high end, and a balanced midrange.
The 900 series appointments on this guitar adds extra visual impact.
- Impeccably designed acoustic-electric provides outstanding playability and tone.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides for a blending of full low end and crisp high end.
- Mahogany neck with African ebony fingerboard offers incredible playability and response.
- Expression System pickup delivers rich amplified acoustic tone.
- Originally X bracing pattern
- Gold Gotoh 510 tuners for smooth tuning stability
- Deep Venetian cutaway is smooth and makes accessing higher notes up the neck a breeze.