The Taylor 914ce steel string guitar is one of those acoustics that guitar enthusiasts talk about with passion and excitement. Its craftsmanship, design, and detailed appointments have made it one of Taylor’s most popular models — and for good reason.
The 914ce features Indian rosewood back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top for a full, expressive tonal signature that has to be experienced to be believed. A tropical mahogany neck with West African ebony fingerboard offers impeccable feel and response for both flatpicking and fingerpicking, making it ideal for a variety of genres.
Detailed, high-end appointments on the 914ce include a West African ebony bridge, Micarta saddle, black graphite nut, and V-Class bracing — all of which add to the mind-blowing resonance and tonal enrichment of this amazing instrument.
When you are ready to plug in, the 914ce features Taylor’s Expression System 2 electronics for outstanding amplified acoustic tone. And to maximize comfort, the 914ce now features a radius armrest, offering a subtle contour that feels great whether you are sitting or standing during play.
- Impeccably designed acoustic-electric with detailed, high-end appointments.
- Indian rosewood back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top for a full, expressive tonal signature.
- Taylor Expression System 2 delivers standout, true amplified acoustic tone.
- Tropical mahogany neck with West African ebony fingerboard offers impeccable feel and response.
- African ebony bridge, Micarta saddle, and black graphite nut enhance sustain and tone.
- V-Class bracing supports sustain and robust volume and improved intonation.