The Taylor 816ce Builder’s Edition acoustic-electric guitar pairs a distinctive body design with an immaculate sound for the ultimate playing experience. Built around Taylor’s innovative V-Class bracing, this Grand Symphony-sized guitar produces a rich and airy orchestral tone with incredible detail, resonance, and projection, supported by an Indian rosewood back and sides and a crisp Lutz spruce top.
The 816ce Builder’s Edition’s eye-catching look derives from its chamfered body and fretboard edges, satin finish, and scooped, treble-side sound port cutaway, which gives access to the upper frets without diminishing tone. Cutting-edge Taylor Expression System 2 electronics provide a clear and accurate amplified sound along with feedback control for an ideal gigging instrument.
- Grand Symphony-sized acoustic-electric guitar.
- Indian rosewood back and sides and Lutz spruce top.
- Taylor V-Class bracing.
- Sound port cutaway.
- Chamfered body and fretboard edges.
- Shorter 24-7/8th-inch scale neck.
- Curve Wing bridge and Gotoh tuners.
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics.