With its unique round-shoulder dreadnought silhouette, revolutionary V-Class Bracing, and dramatically different tonal personality, Taylor's 517e Builder's Edition Grand Pacific Acoustic Guitar blazes new ground for Taylor.
Featuring premium all-solid tonewoods — neo-tropical mahogany for the back and sides and a torrefied Sitka spruce top — this alluring acoustic-electric guitar delivers a seductively bold and versatile tonal profile that is perfectly amplified by the onboard ES2 electronics.
As your eyes drink in this instrument's understated elegance, your hands savour its flawless playability while your ears revel in its warm, rich, organic tone. The 517e Builder's Edition Grand Pacific is a feast for the senses.
- Neo-tropical mahogany body with Silent Satin finish.
- Torrefied Sitka spruce top with V-Class bracing.
- Compound Carve tropical mahogany neck with satin finish.
- 15 inch radius West African ebony fingerboard with 20 frets, grained ivoroid Arrowhead inlays, and wood binding.
- 25.5 inch scale length.
- Wood binding; black sapele/maple single-ring rosette.
- West African ebony bridge, pins; Micarta saddle.
- Taylor ES2 electronics.
- 1.75 inch black graphite nut.
- Taylor nickel tuners.
- Dual-action truss rod, headstock access.
- Shop worn