The Taylor’s Grand Concert 512ce Urban Ironbark acoustic guitar is a stunning offering for the fingerstyle fans and one of the first models to offer Urban Ironbark as a tone wood. This dense tonewood has a lovely deep low end similar to Indian rosewood but with more midrange punch associated with mahogany. The smaller body and 24-7/8-inch-scale neck make for an intimate playing experience.
This 512ce model features the V-Class bracing tailored for the Grand Concert shape, which pushes a surprising amount of volume from this small-bodied guitar, coupled with notes that sustain gorgeously.
An elegant cutaway opens up the fretboard, while Taylor’s ES2 pickup delivers organic amplified acoustic tone. Appointments include shaded edge burst top and pickguard, West African Crelicam Ebony binding edge treatment and Aerial Italian Acrylic inlay fretboard inlay.
- Grand Concert body delivers a balanced, focused tone that won’t compete with other tracks in a mix.
- Torrefied Sitka spruce top has a mature played in sound.
- Urban Ironbark provides power, sweetness and balance.
- Comfortable tropical mahogany neck is topped with an easy-playing West African ebony fingerboard.
- ES2 electronics provide top-shelf amplified tone.