The Taylor 414ce R Steel String Guitar is built around the popular Grand Auditorium shape which has delighted players with an array of sonic possibilities. This body shape handles everything from light fingerstyle to heavier strumming and flatpicking.
The classic wood pairing of Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood used on the Taylor 414ce R provides a complex yet balanced sound. Now built with the new V class bracing, the rich overtones and full voice of the Indian rosewood are accentuated into an even more high fidelity sound.
The aesthetics of the Taylor 414ce R have been updated with a full gloss body and renaissance fretboard and peghead inlay in Italian acrylic. This beautifully tasteful guitar delivers an updated version of the classic Taylor sound.
Sold with its original Taylor Deluxe Hard Shell Case.
- Sitka spruce top; Indian rosewood back and sides.
- Bracing: V-Class with relief rout.
- Venetian cutaway.
- White binding and edge treatment.
- Tropical mahogany neck with satin finish.
- West African ebony fingerboard with white binding.
- Renaissance fingerboard inlay.
- Headstock: Indian rosewood overlay, Renaissance inlay.
- Black graphite nut, Micarta saddle.
- Scale length: 25.5 inches.
- West African ebony bridge pins.
- Taylor nickel tuning machines.
- Expression System 2 electronics.
- Gloss top, side, and back finish.