The solid rosewood/spruce of the Taylor 412ce Acoustic Guitar features Taylor’s compact Grand Concert body shape. It features a short-scale neck, and a Venetian cutaway for an ultra-playable fretting experience.
Ovangkol shares rosewood’s full-spectrum tonal range, with a slightly fuller midrange and a bright, focused top end.
- Classic Grand Concert shape.
- Sitka spruce top is bright and bold, with impressive projection.
- V-Class bracing optimizes volume, sustain, and tonal balance.
- Tropical mahogany neck plays comfortably.
- Ebony fingerboard provides phenomenal articulation.
- Tone works well in an ensemble setting.
- Taylor nickel tuners are built stage rugged and studio precise.
- 4mm Italian acrylic Renaissance inlays and 3-ring soundhole rosette provide a touch of elegance.
- Taylor ES2 electronics provide natural tone and dynamics for the stage.