The Taylor 362ce 12-String Guitar is built with a Grand Concert body shape that tightens up the bass and provides a more balanced tone.
Traditionally, 12-string guitars have dreadnought body shapes that produce a powerful and boomy low end. For fingerstyle players, the huge bass response isn’t always desirable. That’s where the Taylor 362ce comes in.
- 12-fret neck joint increases tonal warmth and softens string feel.
- Grand Concert body shape is well-suited to finger-stylists.
- Tasmanian blackwood back and sides produce sweet tone.
- Mahogany top adds sustain and warmth.
- Slightly shortened scale length makes notes easy to fret.
- Expression System 2 electronics reproduce a lively plugged-in tone.
- V-Class top bracing produces long sustain.
- Slim mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard feel lovely in your hand.
- Included hardshell case keeps your guitar safe from damage.