With its unique round-shoulder dreadnought silhouette, revolutionary V-class bracing, and dramatically different tonal personality, Taylor's 317 Grand Pacific acoustic guitar blazes new ground for Taylor.
Featuring solid sapele back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top, this alluring acoustic guitar delivers a seductively bold and versatile tonal profile. Boasting the understated elegance of Taylor's 3 Series, the 317 Grand Pacific is graced by a curvaceous black pickguard and beautiful Italian acrylic gemstone fingerboard inlays.
Its tropical mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard play flawlessly. The Taylor 317 Grand Pacific is an amazing guitar and an incredible value.
- Sapele body with satin finish.
- Sitka spruce top with V-class bracing, gloss top, 3-ring rosette.
- Standard Carve tropical mahogany neck with satin finish.
- 15-in radius West African ebony fingerboard with 20 frets, Italian acrylic gemstone inlays, black binding.
- 25.5in scale length
- West African ebony bridge, pins; Micarta saddle.
- 1.75" black graphite nut.
- Taylor nickel tuners.
- Dual-action truss rod, headstock access.
- Shop worn demo