The Taylor 310e acoustic guitar has a hand-friendly 24-7/8-inch-scale-length neck making it a comfortable chord strummer with an expressive musical voice!
Sapele back and sides paired with a Sitka spruce top ring out with crisp brightness and clarity that bring definition to the top-end notes, while the wide waist of the Dreadnought yields a robust low end with a pleasing midrange focus.
Black binding flanks Sapele's ribbon-like grain, with Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays adding a clean touch. The guitar comes performance-ready with Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickup, and ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Taylor’s Dreadnought captures the potent tone flatpickers and strummers love.
- The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
- One of the best all-around tonewoods there is, sapele will deliver for any playing style.
- The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- The clean, symmetrical look of a traditional acoustic guitar.
- Deluxe hardshell case included.