This Taylor 254ce 12-String Acoustic Guitar complex and chorusing octave interactions are sure to breathe new life into your licks, chords, and leads and will inspire new textures for your arrangements!
The Taylor 254ce features a Grand Auditorium body made from layered Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce to strike Taylor’s signature balance of body, resonance, and top-end sparkle.
Onboard Taylor ES2 electronics provide convenient and natural-sounding amplification for the stage and studio, and separate tone and volume controls let you shape your sound before it hits the soundboard.
- Sitka spruce top and figured bigleaf maple back and sides.
- V-Class bracing with Relief Rout.
- Compound cutaway.
- West African ebony fingerboard, binding, truss rod cover, and bridge pins.
- Beveled ebony armrest.
- Paua rosette with Koa and ebony purfling.
- Tropical mahogany neck with satin finish.
- Scepter mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlay.
- West African ebony overlay and Scepter inlay in headstock.
- Black graphite nut and Micarta saddle.
- 25.5-inch scale length.
- Gotoh 510 tuning machines with 21:1 gear ratio.
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics.
- Silent Satin top, back, and sides finish.