The Taylor 214ce acoustic guitar features a solid Sitka spruce top and layered Indian rosewood back and sides, on the Grand Auditorium body size. This comfortable to play body size and wood combination delivers a rich, nuanced tone profile punctuated by high-end sparkle and midrange punch.
The patented Taylor neck and Venetian cutaway provide a comfortable playing experience across a broad range of musical styles, and with an Expression System 2 pickup and preamp highlighting the quality and depth of the guitar’s natural sound, the 214ce is ready to perform in any environment.
The Taylor 214ce has a satin finish with white body binding and comes with a sturdy padded carry bag.
- 6-string Grand Auditorium body delivers huge, balanced tone.
- Solid Sitka spruce top balances tone and enhances projection.
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you free access to upper frets.
- Sapele neck with ebony fingerboard play fast and smooth.
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver a natural amplified sound.
- Comes with padded carry bag