The Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster broke the mold of semi-hollow guitar design with its offset body shape when it was introduced in the ‘70s, offering versatile sounds and out-of-this-world styling for the most adventurous players.
The Classic Vibe Starcaster is a throwback to the original Fender model, creating massive tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5-inch radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a stop tailpiece for solid tuning stability. This Squier model also sports a unique painted headstock contour, 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender.
- Offset arched semi-hollow body.
- Fender-designed wide range humbucking pickups.
- Painted headstock contour.
- Adjustable bridge with stop tailpiece.
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish.
- Nickel-plated hardware.
- 3-Colour Sunburst finish.
- Case or bag sold separately.