The Simon & Patrick Natural Elements Acoustic Guitar features back & sides made from a three-layer lamination of unique tonewoods from Northern Quebec. Natural & unique variations in the wood mean that no two pieces will look the same.
Beautiful tonewood options include: Natural Cherry with cedar top, Heart of Wild Cherry with spruce top or Figured Amber-Trail Maple with spruce top.
High Level stiffness with maximum harmonic vibration.
Select pressure tested solid tops ensure the highest levels of stiffness and rigidity along with maximum harmonic vibration. A Custom Polished finish gives a satin sheen to each model and accentuates the pure natural beauty of the tonewood while allowing the guitar to breathe and vibrate freely.
All Natural Elements models include B-Band AC1.5T electronics with built-in tuner and lithium battery.
- Back & Sides : Natural Cherry with cedar top / Heart of Wild Cherry with spruce top / Figured Amber-Trail Maple with spruce top.
- Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar or Spruce
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Includes B-band ACI.5T Electronics with built-in tuner
- Case or bag sold separately
- Shopworn discounts reflected on select models