If the 59 Model bridge was twice as loud, it would be the Seymour Duncan Custom 5 Bridge Humbucker Pickup ( SH-14, TB-14) – scooped mids, even bass & treble, and high output. This pickup began life when players requested a brighter, Alnico V version of the popular custom humbucker. It has a full tone, a scooped midrange, and strikes a nice balance of bass and treble.
- An Alnico V version of the Custom.
- Twice the output of the 59 Model Trembucker.
- Healthy output, but cleans up with a roll of the pinky.
- F-spaced for trem-equipped and wide-tail electrics.
- Alnico V magnets supply a mature response.
- Model: SH-14