The revamped Seagull S6 Series Acoustic Guitar stems from the award-winning S6 Original Series and without compromising the classic appeal it is known for.
Being known as the flagship of the Seagull line, the S6 Original includes a pressure tested cedar top, a silver leaf maple neck, a custom polished semi-gloss finish, and a bolder look on the neck, back and sides. The combined tone woods and thin yet durable finish allow the S6 to project with a crisp midrange and tight bottom end; making it a tonal essential for any player.
- Top: Cedar.
- Back and Sides: Wild Cherry (Birch on the S6 Classic EQ Model).
- Neck: Silver leaf maple with Indian rosewood fretboard.
- Fishman Electronics (S6 Classic EQ Models only).
- TUSQ XL nut.
- Case or bag sold separately.
- The SF stands for factory second and may exhibit small finish flaws. If noticeable we have included pictures.
- SLIM stands for a slimmer and overall more comfortable neck profile.
- Shopworn discounts reflected on select models
- Bag or case sold seperately