Made in La Patrie Quebec, Canada and inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull M4 Mahogany Dulcimer is a very portable and compact 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that is simply fun to play and very hard to put down!
The Seagull M4 was designed to introduce and stimulate people of all ages (some of whom may not necessarily be players) to the joy of creating and playing music.
Small in stature. Big in fun!
- A fun-to-play, small-sized dulcimer-inspired instrument.
- Rock maple neck and body offer stability and impressive tonality.
- Solid mahogany top delivers full-range sound and projection.
- Diatonic fretboard is easy to learn for all levels of players.
- Tusq nut and bridge offer enhanced intonation and vibration transfer.
- Made in Canada.
- Case or bag sold separately.
- Shopworn discounts reflected on select models