The Seagull Concert Hall Mahogany SG/AE Acoustic Guitar built by Godin in La Patie, Quebec, is based on the classic OM or Orchestra Model body size, with a 24.9-inch scale length and sports a built-in pickup system.
Designed as a very practical instrument, the Seagull Concert Hall Mahogany features a solid Mahogany top, Mahogany laminate sides and back for stability in varying humidity and temperature conditions. The use of laminates here also improves feedback resistance when the guitar is amplified. The neck is locally harvested Maple, with Indian Rosewood for the fingerboard and bridge.
The Fishman pickup system on the Seagull Concert Hall Mahogany gives this guitar the A/E (Acoustic / Electric) name and is a real plus. The preamp with its volume and tone controls are tucked under the bass side of the soundhole, and the standard 9v battery is accessed through the output jack plate on the lower treble side, just visible in the photographs.
- Solid Mahogany top.
- Laminted Mahogany backs and sides.
- Satin finish
- Mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard.
- Fishman Electronics.
- The SF stands for factory second and may exhibit small finish flaws. If noticeable, we have included pictures.
- SLIM stands for a slimmer and overall more comfortable neck profile.
- Bag or case sold seperately
- Shopworn discounts reflected on select models