Just like its name suggests, the Schecter Tempest Custom Vintage White is a true tonal storm. Featuring a unique body style embossed with a selection of premium hardware this is an instrument that is bound to turn heads.
Produced in South Korea, the Schecter Tempest is meticulously manufactured, with each element carefully chosen to compliment one another. An ebony fretboard has been paired with a mahogany neck, allowing you to move quickly and accurately along both. You'll be able to smoothly transition between every single note. A mahogany body has also been incorporated, resulting in a mellower tone with warm, pronounced low frequencies and a reserved high-end.
A Schecter USA Pasadena Plus pickup (in the bridge) and a Schecter USA Pasadena pickup in the neck complete proceedings.
- Colour: Vintage White (VWHT)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Pearloid Split Crown
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Neck Shape: Medium 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .866" (22mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .925" (23.5mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32 (4mm) Allen Nut
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus™
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena™
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case or bag sold separately