The Schecter C-6 Plus and Deluxe/Plus models are the first 'entry level' guitar to bear the Schecter Diamond Series name. A collection that not only looks great by borrowing the sleek contours from the A-6 but also combines professional quality, playability, and tone to excite and inspire.
- Tuners: Schecter.
- Fretboard: rosewood.
- Neck material: maple.
- Inlays: 4mm dots.
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5 inches).
- Neck shape: thin 'C'.
- Thickness: at first fret, 20 mm (.787 inches); at 12th fret, 22 mm (.866 inches).
- Frets: 24 Narrow X-Jumbo.
- Fretboard radius: 355 mm (14 inches).
- Nut: graphite.
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.653 inches).
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable rod with 4 mm (5/32-inch) Allen nut.
- Finish: Charcoal burst.