The Schecter C-1 Apocalypse Electric Guitar is a super modern take on the C-1 line and is clearly aimed at extreme metal players. The aesthetic does the job well, from the Rusty Gray stained Swamp Ash to the Ebony board, this guitar is in line with a lot of the aesthetic trends in metal right now.
The Schecter C-1 Apocalypse model is a fast playing workhorse of a guitar. It features a double cutaway super strat style body with an arched top and a super comfortable set neck with ultra access to the upper frets.
- Guitar Colours: Rusty Grey (RG).
- Hardware Colour: Satin Black.
- Top Contour: Arched Top.
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access.
- Body Material: Swamp Ash.
- Binding: Black 1-ply.
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) with String Thru Body.
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch.
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI™.
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI™.
- Tuners: Schecter Locking.
- Fretboard: Ebony.
- Neck Material: Maple/Padauk Multi-ply with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods.
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Triangle at 12th and 24th fret.
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark.
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’.
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787 inches (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866 inches (22mm).
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel.
- Fretboard Radius: 12-inch to 16-inch Compound Radius.
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq.
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32-inch (4mm) Allen N.