Load the Quilter Labs Overdrive 202 Amp Head into the Quilter BlockDock for use as a combo amplifier, plug it into your favorite speaker cabinet, or leverage its built-in cabinet simulation for direct recording. Not matter what your use, you're sure to be impressed with its sonic flexibility and gig-ready volume potential.
The Overdrive 202 is basically a supercharged version of their acclaimed Overdrive 200 head, in this case offering three distinct voicings, each with their own overdrive channel, reverb, and limiter. The master power control adjusts the actual operating wattage, allowing you to attain vibrant tone at any volume level.
From home practice to the rehearsal room all the way to the stage, the Quilter Overdrive 202 is ready to rock any way you like.
- 200-watt block-style guitar amp head.
- Separate Clean and Drive channels cover a huge sonic range.
- 4 distinct voices range from Clean to Crunch to Lead.
- 3-band EQ for shaping your Clean and Lead voices.
- Footswitch input allows you to effortlessly toggle between channels (footswitch sold separately).
- FX loop makes integrating your pedalboard a breeze.
- Headphone jack for silent practice.
- Tailor-made for Quilter’s Frontliner 2x8-inch cabinet (sold separately).
- Also works with 3rd-party cabinets — accommodates variable loads of 4 to 16 ohms.
- Universal power supply automatically works anywhere in the world.