Like its larger sibling, the BIAS Delay Pro, the Positive Grid BIAS Delay Twin pedal provides you with a complete arsenal of delay effects. Whether you're looking for tape, digital, analog, reverse, stereo, or ducking delays, they're all packed into this compact, two-button stompbox. You also get additional modulation and reverb effects to round out your sound.
The nine onboard factory presets are a great starting point, and you can use the included BIAS Pedal software to design your own. Create lush echoes and repeats with five control knobs and a three-way note subdivision toggle switch. The BIAS Delay Twin also includes a tap tempo footswitch for matching the beat of your song.
- Packs the BIAS Delay Pro into a compact, two-button stompbox.
- Six effects types: tape, digital, analog, reverse, stereo, and ducking.
- Additional modulation and reverb effects to round out your sound.
- Comes with nine presets, based on the most popular styles of delay effects.
- Use the included BIAS Pedal software/app to create your own custom effects down to the component level.
- Share and explore custom tones on the ToneCloud tone-sharing platform.
- Control any parameter with an expression pedal (not included).
- Five control knobs (Mix, Feedback, Time, Mod, and Reverb) and a 3-way subdivision toggle switch.
- Tap tempo footswitch for matching the beat of your song.
- High-quality audio components and rugged metal construction.
- USB connectivity for PC/Mac, Bluetooth for iPad.