The Orange OMEC Teleport Guitar Audio Interface is a universal connection device (iOS, Android, Mac, PC) without any specific drivers or software requirements.
It features high quality ADC/DAC converters – through a USB B connector – housed in a small effect pedal enclosure, first of its class, it's loaded with a buffer and the right impedance to transfer all your interpretation´s subtle nuances to the digital domain and back.
The Orange OMEC Teleport allows you to convert analog audio signals to digital, to be processed with the many apps and software available, and digital audio signals to analog to be reproduced through mixers, D.I. boxes, amplifiers, etc. With this versatility the Teleport can be used for a wide range of applications for musicians that want to play, record, mix or process their sound, with the autonomy provided by mobile devices.
- Mono In and Stereo Out with a parallel buffer.
- 16-Bit Delta-Sigma ADC and DAC (ADC: 48 KHZ – DAC: 48 KHZ), 44,1KHZ / 48KHZ Sample rate audio quality.
- Latency as low as 4ms.
- Robust lightweight pedal enclosure.
- Includes Amplitube Orange CS Software.
- High-End AD/DA Converters.
- Uses the same 9V DC input power as your other pedals.
- 9V battery sold separately.