The sound of the 1962 ‘Bluesbreaker’ amplifier became a legend, with the smooth tone, rich warmth and full character that gave guitarists more expression than ever before. The original Bluesbreaker pedal took this and put it in a stompbox. Today, the Marshall Vintage Reissue Bluesbreaker Overdrive Pedal accurately delivers the timeless tones and style once again. It captures the magic of those classic vintage amps with added sweetness, crispness and extra edge to carry solos and squeeze out those vital harmonics.
This classic low-gain drive pedal brings your music to life. By combining vintage, organic drive with natural colour and warmth, the Bluesbreaker gives you earlier breakup and makes your solos tower above the noise.Inspired by the amp used by the legendary Eric Clapton, the Bluesbreaker pedal masters bluesy lead sounds with bags of clarity and sparkle.
The Marshall Vintage Reissue Bluesbreaker Overdrive pedals have been seen on countless stages since first being introduced in 1992 and are now collector’s pieces and heavily sought after. This faithful reissue is meticulously designed and hand-built at our famous Bletchley factory.
- A faithful re-creation of Marshall's '90s-era amp-in-a-box distortion pedal
- Replicates the smooth, rich warmth and full character of a 1962 Bluesbreaker amplifier
- Includes the original pedal's iconic graphics, unique enclosure design, and distinctive blue-on-black color scheme
- Intuitive Gain, Tone, and Volume knobs, for dialing in your sound
- Standard footswitch with an easy-to-see red LED status indicator.Operates on a 9V Battery or power supply (sold separately)