The Lindy Fralin ’51 P-Bass pickup is a great single-coil tone replacement for 50’s and reissues. Loud and clear, with no hum. Using USA-made parts and made by hand, these pickups sound leaps and bounds better than the stock pickups. This is the hum-cancelling version of the ’51 P-Bass.
- Lindy Fralin original design – completely hum-cancelling.
- Original Fender specifications, with modern output.
- Superb articulation for a clean and clear tone.
- Designed to be even across all frequencies.
- USA-made Alnico V magnets for optimal tonal balance and output.
- Hand-wound with “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic sound.
- Hand-built fibreboard bobbins for unrivaled quality control.