The Gibson Les Paul Standard 60's Bourbon Burst Electric Guitar has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper 60's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic "Kidney" tuners, and gold top hat knobs with silver reflectors.
The Burstbucker 61R (neck) Burstbucker 61T (bridge) pickups are loaded with Alnico V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life.
- Mahogany body, AA figured maple top; gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck, SlimTaper profile, gloss nitro finish
- Rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Plek Pro fret treatment for optimized playability
- 24.75" scale length; 22 medium jumbo frets
- Burstbucker 61 humbuckers
- Handwired electronics with Orange Drop capacitors
- 3-way pickup selector; per-pickup volume and tone controls
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge; stopbar tailpiece
- 1.695" Graph Tech nut (proprietary Gibson formula)
- Grover Rotomatic tuning machines
- Single-action truss rod
- Hardshell case included