The Gibson G-45 Standard Acoustic Guitar builds on the revolutionary new G-45 series platform to provide the perfect mix of tone, performance, and traditional Gibson style for all players and every stage.
It is hand-built in our Bozeman, Montana factory using time-tested Gibson build techniques like hide-glued dovetail neck joints and domed top braces along with modern specs like slimmer body depths and Advanced Response neck profiles.
The Gibson G-45 Standard also features a gloss top finish, dense Richlite fingerboard, Soft Diamond inlays, and top and back binding. A solid Sitka spruce top and solid walnut back and sides deliver crisp sounds with plenty of wonderful overtones while a Fishman Sonitone pickup captures every nuance for easy plug-and-play at home, in the studio or on stage.
- Sitka spruce top.
- Walnut back and sides.
- Traditional scalloped X-bracing.
- Utile neck, advanced response profile, 16-inch radius.
- Richlite fingerboard, 20 frets.
- TUSQ nut.
- Nut width: 43.815 mm (1.73 inches).
- Traditional belly up Richlite bridge.
- Grover mini rotomatic tuners.
- Fishman Sonitone electronics with soundhole mounted controls.
- Walnut truss rod cover.
- Satin body with gloss top finish.
- Hardshell case included.