The Fender Princeton '62 Amplifier Chris Stapleton Edition takes everything you love about a 6G2 Princeton and outfits it with the Grammy Award–winning artist’s preferred modifications.
There’s loads of snappy chime and twang on tap here; although if you crank it, this 6V6-loaded combo can snarl with the best of them.
- 12-watt tube combo amp with chosen mods by platinum-selling country artist Chris Stapleton.
- Authentic vintage tone via Blue tone caps, Schumacher transformers, and an output tube-biased tremolo circuit.
- Killer external aesthetics include a rough, textured brown vinyl covering, wheat grille cloth, and a thick, dark brown leather handle.
- Adorned with an eye-catching dark brown control panel, dark brown radio knobs, and engraved brass plate with Chris Stapleton signature.
- Resonant solid pine cabinet.
- 12-inch Eminence Special Design speaker is clear and smooth.
- Dual 6V6 power tubes deliver classic tones.
- Includes a one-button tremolo switch and a retro-styled Filson twill fabric cover.