The Fender limited edition HM Strat sports the same unique look and specs that helped the ’88-’92 models compete with the hot-rodded Strat impersonators of the day.
Built in the same factory as the original, the HM (for Heavy Metal) Strat features a thin “C” neck, with unique 25.1-inch scale, 17-inch radius fingerboard with 24 Jumbo frets for nearly effortless bends and technical fretwork.
A Floyd Rose Special recessed bridge keeps everything perfectly in-tune even after the deepest dive-bombs and the high-gain HSS pickup configuration delivers hot humbucker tones in the bridge that can be split for more traditional Strat sounds when combined with the single coil neck and middle pickups.
Other features include Gotoh tuners, molded ‘F’ logo knobs and black headcap with highly stylized ‘80s-era “STRAT” silk logo.
- Basswood body.
- Custom high-gain pickups.
- Maple neck with maple or rosewood fingerboard.
- Thin C profile neck 25.1-inch scale with 17-inch radius and 24 jumbo frets.
- Floyd Rose® Special tremolo system.
- Coil-Split toggle switch.
- Case or bag sold separately.