Return to the dark intensity and huge guitar sounds of the grunge rock movement with the Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar Electric Guitar.
A new-looking version of the battered and highly unusual 1965 Jaguar that Cobain wielded during the heady early-'90s era when Nirvana ruled rock and led a musically stunning and culturally subversive movement.
It authentically evokes the modified left-handed Jaguar that Cobain found secondhand and came to prize shortly after the recording of massive 1991 album Nevermind, complete with DiMarzio® humbucking pickups, special switching, exclusive in-case extras and more.
Available in right-hand and left-handed versions.
- BODY: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE: Jaguar®
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Modern "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Dot
- NUMBER OF FRET: S22
- TRUSS ROD: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- STRING NUT: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- BRIDGE: Black Chrome Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Chrome Vintage-Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- PICKGUARD: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome/Black Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh® Cast/Sealed
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.052 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- STRAP BUTTONS: Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP: DiMarzio® Super Distortion® DP100
- NECK PICKUP: DiMarzio® PAF® 36th Anniversary DP103
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: HH
- CONTROLS: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume(Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- 3 Color Sunburst Finish
- Hard case included