The Fender FSR Limited Edition '70s Precision Bass guitar takes visual and performance cues from basses of the golden age of funk, rock, and disco. The full-figured ash body looks especially stunning in a natural finish with 3-ply black pickguard. Meanwhile, Fender's chunky "C" maple neck with bound maple fingerboard and block inlays exudes '70s soul.
The Fender Pure Vintage ’75 single-coils are punchy and articulate, with a smooth low end that breaks up especially nice into your favorite tube amp.
From rock to metal, blues to soul, with the Fender FSR Limited Edition '70s Precision Bass, you're ready to take on whatever selection your bandleader can throw at you.
- Vintage-style Jazz Bass exudes '70s soul.
- Period-correct Pure Vintage '74 J Bass Alnico V pickups.
- Full-figured ash body.
- Chunky '70s-era "C" maple neck.
- Bound maple fingerboard with classic block inlays.
- 7.25-inch fretboard radius and vintage-tall frets provide a classic playing experience.
- Synthetic bone nut (1.5-inch width) enhances sustain.
- Natural gloss finish.
- Gig bag included.