With its authentic "hockey stick" headstock from the 1960s, The Fender Villager 12-String V3 Acoustic Guitar joins the ranks of Fender's California Player series acoustics.
Originally introduced in 1965, today's Villager 12-String has been updated for the modern player's needs with a gloss black finish, comfortable cutaway Newporter shape and high-quality Fishman electronics. Acoustically, this solid spruce-topped guitar offers all the chiming resonance you expect from a great 12-string.
The Fender Villager 12-String V3 features optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance, a Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle for greater sustain and a Fishman preamp system that makes it easy to plug in without sacrificing the guitar's natural sound. The 24.75-inch scale gives this instrument a slightly slinkier feel, making it easier to wrangle all 12 strings simultaneously. The lightweight mahogany neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile suitable for any playing style, and its walnut fingerboard and bridge further augment this instrument's vibrant tone.
With superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Villager 12-String is an instrument for a new generation of fearless players.
- Solid-spruce-topped 12-string kicks out incredible projection and tone.
- Mahogany slim "C"-shaped neck with walnut fingerboard is beautifully playable and responsive.
- Fishman Presys pickup system delivers outstanding amplified tone.
- Built-in tuner lets you tune without complicated and confusing handheld tuners.
- Optimized X-bracing adds further tone support.
- Viking walnut bridge with NuBone saddle offers more tone support.
- Gig bag included.