The Fender 70th Anniversary Broadcaster celebrates the origin of the Telecaster — one of the most iconic solidbody electric guitars on the planet. Its solid ash body pairs with a beefy period-correct “U”-shaped neck and vintage-style fingerboard to give you an authentic playing experience. And thanks to its Custom Shop-designed Original Blackguard single-coil pickups, it sounds the part, too.
The 70th Anniversary Fender Broadcaster is chock-full of eye-grabbing appointments, including a 3-saddle bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, knurled dome knobs, a 1-ply black phenolic pickguard, and an anniversary neck plate. It also comes with a vintage tweed case.
Production of the 70th Anniversary Fender Broadcaster will be limited to 2020 only.
- Beefy period-correct “U”-shaped neck gives you something to wrap your hand around.
- 7.25-inch radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets supplies classic playing feel.
- Custom Shop-designed Original Blackguard single-coil pickups serve up snarling Tele twang.
- Included wiring kit can be installed to replicate the unique “blend” circuit used in original Broadcasters.
- 3-saddle bridge with brass barrel saddles ensures maximum sustain.
- Vintage-style tuning machines supply rock-solid tuning stability.
- Knurled dome knobs, 1-ply black phenolic pickguard, anniversary neck plate, and custom certificate of authenticity.
- Comes with a vintage tweed case.
- Production is limited to 2020 only.