Shop worn with minor cosmetic wear.
Joining the expanding list of multi-scale guitars available from ESP, the ESP LTD M-1000 Multi Scale in See Thru Black Satin. The LTD M-1000 electric guitar is a 6-string version of the already-available M-1007MS and M-1008MS.
Multi-scale guitars make use of an angled fret arrangement to offer different scale lengths for the various strings of the guitar, allowing for optimal string tension, and has also been stated by many players to offer an ergonomic improvement for the fretting hand.
The M-1000 Multi Scale has a varying scale length of 26.5” - 25.5”. It’s a bolt-on design with a flamed maple top over a mahogany back, and a five-piece neck made of maple and exotic purple heart wood, with a Macassar ebony fingerboard that includes offset abalone dot inlays.
Top-tier components on the M-1000 Multi Scale include a set of Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) and Nazgul (bridge) pickups that were custom-made for ESP with a special angle optimized for the multi-scale design. A push-pull control on the tone knob allows for coil splitting, providing a wealth of flexible tones.
Other components include a Hipshot multi-scale bridge with string-thru-body, and LTD locking tuners. Available in See Thru Black Satin finish.
- Bolt on neck.
- Mahogany body with flame maple cap.
- 5 piece maple and purple hart neck
- 350mm Radius Macassar Ebony Fretboard with 24 Extra Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets.
- Thin U shape neck profile with 26.5-25.5" multi scale length
- Molded nut.
- 42 mm nut width.
- Seymour Duncan Nazgul bridge and Sentient neck pickups, three way toggle with (Push/Pull) coil tap.
- LTD Locking tuners.
- Hipshot multi scale bridge
- See through black satin finish
- Case or bag sold separately.