The ESP LTD EC-256FM Electric Guitar is the perfect evidence that a great guitar doesn't have to be prohibitively expensive.
A classic shape that's excellent for all musical styles and genres, the EC-256FM is available in multiple finishes and offers features that you normally associate with high-end guitars, like a flamed maple top, binding on the body, neck, and headstock, and set-neck construction for fast and easy access to the highest frets.
The EC-256FM also features a mahogany body, a comfortable three-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck, and a roasted jatoba fingerboard with inlays and 22 extra-jumbo frets.
This guitar features our acclaimed ESP Designed LH-150 humbucking pickups that offer great tone for all genres of music, and the tone flexibility of coil-splitting controlled by a push-pull switch on the tone knob.
- Set-neck construction.
- Mahogany body and neck.
- 350mm Radius Macassar Ebony Fretboard with
- 22 Extra Jumbo Nickel Frets
- Thin U shape neck profile.
- 42 mm molded nut
- ESP Designed LH-150N and LH-150B Humbuckers
- Tune-O-Matic & Tailpiece.
- Volume/Volume/Tone (Push/Pull), toggle switch.
- Cobalt Blue Finish
- Case or bag sold separately.