Go from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the Dunlop MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen.
- CONTROLS: MOD switch toggles modulation on/off (blue LED indicates on)
- REGEN knob sets number of repeats; MIX knob controls blend of wet and dry signals
- DELAY knob sets delay time; FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates on)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery (sold separately), or a 9-volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU or a DC Brick™ power supply.
- 100% Analog Bucket-brigade technology
- Up to 600 milliseconds of delay time with switchable modulation
- Internally adjustable modulation circuit
- True bypass
- Rich, all-analog delay
- Analog audio path
- Extremely compact
- True hard-wire bypass