Cheat-A-Keys D-Tuners are very popular d-tuners amongst banjo players due to their rugged durability and smooth operation.
They can be easily installed with no modification to your instrument, and allow for that very cool string bend sound as popularized by the great Earl Scruggs!
- Durable construction
- Easy installation requiring no modification
- Among the best D-tuners available
- Holds tune very well and slides between totes very consistently
- Available in two sizes:
- Regular: fits any headstock up to 1 and 7/8 inches wide
- Extra Wide: fit headstocks up to 2 and 1/2 inches wide